[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Try to restore program? - RPManager Forum

Try to restore program?

SmalleculousRex

Try to restore program?

Postby SmalleculousRex » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm

I use RP manager (v6.5) with 3dsMax (v 2016 all updates) everyday at work, and I have used many different versions of RP manager with 3dsMax over the last few years. I've noticed recently that I'm getting this like freeze with RP manager where it seems to be processing some kind of information in the background or something. When I try to click in the Max viewport, or on the RP manager dialogue, that I get a pop up message asking if I'd like to try and restore to Max. This almost always works when I click this button, but this situation is happening more and more often. It used to only happen every now and then, but I am finding that I am dealing with it now at least 10 times a day. Any idea what my be causing this, or what the fix is?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Try to restore program?

Postby admin » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:48 pm

> asking if I'd like to try and restore to Max

What is the exact text in the dialog? I'm not sure what is going on, but if I know that then I can likely find the string and see what it up.

For slowdowns in RPM, I point at this thread as a starting point:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16

cheers,
grant

SmalleculousRex

Re: Try to restore program?

Postby SmalleculousRex » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:48 pm

hi Grant,

Thanks for the response. I've attached a screen shot of the message that pops up. Also we are using Windows 7 Professional also. I don't think I mentioned that in the original post.
TryToRestore.jpg
TryToRestore.jpg (111.16 KiB) Viewed 2987 times

Thanks for looking into this! It's much appreciated!

Return to “Questions”